Its new Multi Focus Reflection Technology (MFR) headlights with big direction indicators form part of the bold front appearance for clearer, wider, and more precise light projection.
Among the other features are the:
- Tilting Cab – Servicing and regular checks are easier thanks to the 50-degree tilting cab which provides quick and easy access to the engine compartment.
- Semi-floating-type cab suspension – The cab rides on two oil cushioned rubber mounts. This design innovation is one of the keys to the soft, gentle ride experienced in the HD72.
- A cabin designed to maximise capability and convenience – The Hyundai HD72 offers one of the safest and most ergonomic cabs available.
- Getting in and out the roomy cabin of the HD72 has also been made easier with doors that swing open to a 70º angle and there is safety step and grab handle for extra comfort.
- The Hyundai HD72 truck is developed for perfect safety and comes with world-class safety features such as an ABS integrated EBD brake system equipped as standard.
- The power source for the HD72 is the turbocharged D4DB diesel engine with a displacement of 3 907 cc. This robust and durable engine, equipped with an intercooler for the turbocharging process, delivers 95kW of maximum power at 2 900 rpm and maximum torque of 372Nm at 1 800 rpm.
- The technical specifications of the HD72 remains the same as with the previous models, though the warranty has been changed to three years or 200 000km together with the roadside assistance which also changed to three years or 200 000 km.
- The service plan remains at one year or 60 000km.
Image Source: Quickpic
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for motoring news.