2013 Toyota Etios 1.5 Xs Owner Review
: 1.5 Petrol, 41,000 km., Manual, Sedan 4dr,
Owning 1 years, Was buying as "Used" - Will buy againAuthor
: Kaizer Setetemela
, Pretoria, Gauteng
Toyota Etios (sedan)... All a car could ever be!
To my surprise, I found this car's boot bigger then my brother's car boot (Toyota corolla professional), quite specious for traveling as family.
A very lite and responsive car in driving performance and fuel economy.
The nature of the car's suspension; well adjusted, and makes driving off-road very convenient for a car of its type.
Let alone when it comes to saving coins in my pocket; to buyers wanting to own, it's important to plan for the maintenance of a car after buying. With this car, I don't remember having to worry about service or replacing a parts on it.
Why not Toyota, if a car?
1. Suitable for most occasions, i.e business and non-business related.
2. Peaceful nights knowing you save money on an affordable car maintenance.
3. The car is really lite in driving and performance. Fairly convenient for long and short trips.
1. Due to the lite weight of the car and higher suspension, it is not very stable when driving at higher speeds and on open roads with cross-winds.
2. The single-arm car wiper; falls short of wiping co-driver windscreen, resulting to an uncomfortable visibility.